Event Management in Leisure and Tourism fully covers the event industry in one volume. It has been written by an experienced practitioner and author, and provides a comprehensive overview of event management and organisation.
Practical real life examples are used throughout to demonstrate theory in practice and case studies of major projects in action are used as examples of good practice. Students are encouraged to test their knowledge and comprehension through end-of-chapter revision questions.
- Written by an experienced author and practitioner.
- Covers the event industry in one volume.
- Provides students with practical real life examples.
- Includes end-of-chapter revision questions to test knowledge and comprehension.
- Case studies of major projects in action are included to provide students with examples of good practice.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Events
3. Organisation and Communication
6. Event Evaluation
7. Pratical Event Managment
8. Sources of Help, Advice and Support